X-STATIC® Mk2 Face Mask
Silverguard X-STATIC® reusable, antibacterial, FACE MASKS.
Introducing the NEW Silverguard X-STATIC® Mk2, 3-Ply re-usable face mask range with Antibacterial and Anti-viral protection. Available in a kaleidoscope of colours!
MASK SPECIFICATIONS – 3 PLY
• Fabric » Inner layer: 97% X-STATIC antimicrobial polyester, 3% X-STATIC pure silver
» Middle layer: FFP2 rated filter – enhanced barrier
» Outer layer: Woven or non-woven fabric
• Improved nose bridge seal for enhanced barrier protection • Mass: 8 – 10 grams
• Finish: Durable – Fluid Repellent
Silverguard’s X-STATIC® reusable face masks provide a number of benefits over cloth face masks. These include:
• X-STATIC® Technology has active antimicrobial properties built in to protect the mask
• X-STATIC® is made by permanently bonding 100% pure metallic silver to the surface of a fibre. It is not a nanotechnology or a complex chemical formula, just pure silver
• X-STATIC® inhibits the growth of bacteria on the Xstatic fabric and contains antimicrobial technology to resist microorganism growth on the mask
• X-STATIC® keeps fabric safe, free from bacteria and smelling fresher for longer, even after multiple wear cycles between washings
• X-STATIC® is registered as an antimicrobial with the US EPA and used in many of FDA approved products
• X-STATIC® Technology has received OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 accreditation which certifies that it supports human ecology through bio-compatibility and the absence of harmful substances in the manufacturing process.
• X-STATIC® is tried and tested worldwide… It is used in many SA hospitals and has been proven to extremes
The masks are available nationwide through various distributors. They are available in different sizes, ranging from kids to various adult sizes.
The significant benefits of the Silverguard Antimicrobial Silver Textiles X-static Mk2 mask which distinguishes it from all disposable respiratory and other fabric reusable masks include the following:
1. Anti-bacterial and anti-viral protection – safe to wear for extended periods of time.
2. FFP2 equivalent filtration with the equivalent permeability and barrier protection as in the respiratory mask.
3. Enhanced nose bridge to avoid fogging of spectacles – comfortable but strong enough to hold the mask up over the bridge of the nose even when talking.
4. Ear extender, guaranteeing a snug fit over nose and mouth and taking pressure off the ears.
5. Array of kaleidoscope of colours now available.
Silverguard powered by X-Static®
Silverguard Textiles (PTY) Ltd is a proudly South African company with the strategic intent to promote antimicrobial technology not only in South Africa but all industries and consumer markets throughout Africa.
Unit A2 Micro Industrial Park, 17-19 Hammer Avenue, Strydompark,
National Call Center: + 27 087 550 4326
Email Address: email@example.com